|- Lamp Search
- Getting A Price
- Can't Find My Lamp
- When to change my lamp
- Selecting the right lamp
- Extending your lamp life
- About Lamps Express
- Our Brands
- Warranty & Returns
- Delivery & Payment
- Price Matching
- Lamp Disposal
- Privacy & Security
Lamps Express is operated by GM Multimedia Pty. Ltd. (ABN 82 119 523 723) an Australian owned and operated company. All products are sourced from local distributors and as such are covered by an Australian warranty backed by our brands. As an Australian business our products come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law (ACL)
. Warranty information provided below is in addition to other rights or remedies that you may have under the ACL in relation to your product.
- Genuine lamps have a 3 month replacement warranty
- Diamond lamps have a 6 month* replacement warranty (From 20th March 2015 - Older orders have a 4 month Warranty
- Smart lamps have a 12 month / 1000 Hours replacement warranty
- Alternative lamps have a 90 day replacement warranty
If your lamp is faulty (and is reported to us) within the warranty period, you are entitled to a free replacement product.
When researching your purchase, please keep in mind that some resellers do not offer goods authorised for sale within Australia. These goods have been imported directly and therefore may not be covered under the Australian warranty (Also known as 'Grey Imports'). LampsExpress.com.au only sells authorised product purchased through the Australian distribution channel.
- If you believe your product has developed a fault, please contact GM Multimedia immediately.
- GM Multimedia only sells products that have been authorised for sale within Australia. All warranties are valid within Australia upon display of a GM Multimedia Tax Invoice.
- Once a lamp has been returned to the appropriate service centre/distributor, has been tested, and confirmed faulty, a replacement lamp will be despatched to you at no extra charge.
- All lamp returns must be accompanied by a RA (return authorisation) form.
- Please contact the GM Multimedia office prior to returning any goods.
- Unfortunately GM Multimedia cannot accept returns based on 'Change of Mind' or if goods are no longer required. It is important customers order carefully. Our sales staff are available via email and phone to help ensure the items you are purchasing will meet any requirements you provide.
- If you have ordered the wrong item please contact GM Multimedia immediately. Please do not use the product or mark the products packaging in anyway. GM Multimedia may be able to accept a return to exchange incorrectly ordered items however a restocking charge will be applicable to cover the costs involved.
- If goods received are not as ordered, please inform GM Multimedia within 24 hours of receiving the delivery. We ask you not to use the goods or damage/mark the packaging as these would need to be in good condition for them to be re-sold.
- In line with the industry standard, shipping cost or any financial charges are non refundable.
- Cancellation of some items may result in a restocking fee (up to 50%). This charge is required to cover costs incured by us and fees charged by our suppliers.
- Items marked with an X on this website are non-cancelable.
- Cancellation must be informed as soon as possible, cancelations are not possible once orders have been processed.
- GM Multimedia reserve the title of ownership to any extra goods shipped as result of our error.
- Further terms & conditions apply, please visit our legal section for information.